Signs by Crannie created this custom vehicle wrap for McFall’s Collision. They were impressed at how quickly we had turned around one of our mutual customers vehicles after they repaired it, and the quality of the job.
We designed, executed and returned their vehicle in record time with a perfect wrap they can be proud of.
Interested in a Custom Vehicle Wrap?
If you’re interested in a custom vehicle wrap for your business or fleet vehicle, according to BusinessFleet.com, here are some things you should consider:
- Use an experienced vehicle graphics designer to create the original version of the image and text and have an experienced vehicle graphic professional measure the vehicle.
- Consider and communicate durability requirements.
- Request references and/or the design company’s portfolio. Because a local sign company can make signs doesn’t necessarily mean it can produce vehicle wraps, lettering, etc., for fleets.
- Use a certified graphic company to design and install fleet graphics.
- Prepare an image that works appropriately with the vehicle.
And finally, do not base a decision on price alone. Some shops can cut the price by using lower-quality materials that influence durability and longevity. Make sure you’re comparing “apples to apples” before you make a final decision.