Perkin’s Restaurant & Bakery is updating their corporate branding. As part of the project, their national sign company contracted with Signs by Crannie in Florida for sign installation services at one of the Perkin’s franchise locations. We received the signage, then went on site and replaced the original canvas awnings with new, aluminum ones for a clean, updated look.
Signs by Crannie regularly sub-contracts sign installation for national clients. Our reputation is to deliver the same outstanding performance for their clients as they would get if they completed their own installation. In fact, many of our clients tell us that working with Signs by Crannie is like having their own company on site. We pride ourselves on solving their problems as if they were our own.
Sub-Contracted Installation Services Include
• Permits Procurement department verifies new signs meet all local sign requirements
• Installation dates are scheduled and set in stone – no excuses
• Our engineers review the design drawings and complete an on-site survey to solve problems before they occur
• Shipping and receiving thoroughly checks every incoming sign for damage. We document it, and can usually repair it
• Installation documented with digital photos, including any deviations from the engineering drawings
Learn more about our sub-contracted sign installation services here.
Signs by Crannie is currently working with the Perkin’s team to complete 3-4 additional sub-contracted installations this year.